quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

Own

I've been thinking lately about my life.
She at one time here has changed, I know that everything changes over time, but ...
Turned 15 a little while, and since that day, everything changed ...
Well it happens that I am reflecting a lot lately about my life, what will happen in thefuture, will I still be alive to see my kids faces?, will I have children?
These are questions that every moment go through my head.

I'm waking up to things dotipo clean my own confusion, bear the consequences,recognizing my mistakes.

Most believe in my God and I believe he is the reason of my life.
I think he has a wonderful future for me.

More thanks to God everything will be fine!
By:Jéssica

2 comentários:

  1. Acho que o nosso grande "PAI" nos reserva o futuro que merecemos. Portanto, é só ter fé "NELE", e parar com os questionamentos. Rsrs.

    Beijos e ótimo feriadão pra ti.

    Furtado.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Onw!.. Muito obg..
    Um grande abraço.. e bom Feriado p/ vc tbm!!

    ResponderExcluir

Caro leitor, desde já agradeço seus comentários.
Pode deixar criticas,elogios,mas por favor,saiba usar as palavra. =D